Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, diced
- 4 oz purple onion, cut into pieces, plus extra sliced to garnish
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 2 oz ketchup
- 1 oz Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp chili powder, to taste
- 4 oz beef broth
- 16 oz ground beef, broken up
- 8 all beef hot dogs, pierced with a fork
- 8 hot dog buns
- per 1 portion
- 2308 kJ / 551.6 kcal
- 25.6 g
- 37.7 g
- 32.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.7 g
- 2.5 g
- 1329.1 mg
Turkey Taco Bowl
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Pork Gyro Phyllo Rolls
Tomato Basil Chicken Fettuccine
Asian Stir Fry with Noodles
South Texas Carne Guisada
Crispy Saffron Chicken and Rice