Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby Potatoes with Prosciutto Dust
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 stalks rosemary, leaves only
- 2 tsp salt
- 30 oz water
oz baby red potatoes, (approx. 2 in)
or 32 oz baby gold potatoes, (approx. 2 in)
- 5 oz prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 2 oz white cheddar cheese, cubed
- 5 oz sour cream
- ½ tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 494 kJ / 118 kcal
- 3 g
- 12 g
- 6 g
- 1 g
Margarita with Citrus Dust
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben)
Chinese Chicken Salad
Chili Taco Dip
Shredded Chicken in Tomato Sauce (Tinga de Pollo)
Carrot, Feta and Mint Salad
Steamed Corn with Chipotle Mayonnaise and Cilantro Salsa
Watermelon and Salmon Ceviche Stack