Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby Potatoes with Prosciutto Dust
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 stalks rosemary, leaves only
- 2 tsp salt
- 30 oz water
- 32 oz baby red potatoes, (approx. 2 in)
- 5 oz prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 2 oz white cheddar cheese, cubed
- 5 oz sour cream
- ½ tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 494 kJ / 118 kcal
- 3 g
- 12 g
- 6 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Turkey Taco Bowl