Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz peanuts
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 in. fresh ginger, peeled, cut into pieces
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 10 oz cremini mushrooms, halved
- ½ oz avocado oil
- 24 oz ground pork
- 4 tsp sambal oelek
- 1 ½ oz tamari sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 romaine lettuce heads, to wrap
- 1 oz green onions, sliced in rings, to garnish
- fresh Fresno chilies, sliced in rings, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1464 kJ / 350 kcal
- 40 g
- 15 g
- 16 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 7 g
- 721 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant