Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Orange Herb Chicken and Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only, plus 3-4 sprigs extra, to garnish
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp dried chili flakes (optional)
- 19 oz chicken stock
- 6 oz orange juice
- 1 ½ oz Dijon mustard
- 6 oz long-grain white rice
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless (approx. 6 oz ea.)
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade, to brush (optional)
- ½ tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 orange, sliced
- fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1745 kJ / 417 kcal
- 20 g
- 53 g
- 14 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 2 g
- 963 mg