Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried carrot and ginger soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 60 g butter
- 1 - 2 tsp curry powder, plus extra ¼ teaspoon for chickpeas
- 4 carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 - 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into pieces
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and well drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil, to taste
- 250 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 1580 kJ / 376 kcal
- 6.1 g
- 22.9 g
- 28 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.1 g
- 8.1 g
- 999.7 mg
Cauliflower soup with bacon dust
Spiced Moroccan lentil soup
Cream of tomato soup
Spicy cauliflower soup
Indian spiced sweet potato soup
Creamy capsicum and zucchini soup
Carrot and coriander soup
Broccoli and pea soup with cauliflower cashew cream
Beetroot soup (gut health)
Tomato and red lentil soup