Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy tomato and basil soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g red onion, cut into quarters
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g raw cashews
- 800 g canned whole tomatoes
- 500 g filtered water
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- per 1 portion
- 1137.8 kJ / 270.9 kcal
- 7.9 g
- 16.9 g
- 17.8 g
- 6.7 g
Cauliflower soup with bacon dust
Cream of tomato soup
Spicy cauliflower soup
Creamy capsicum and zucchini soup
Chickpea ratatouille (gut health)
Broccoli soup with sage oil
Carrot and coriander soup
Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
Tomato soup with ham and cheese wands
Root vegetables with hazelnut pangrattato