Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Buddha Bowl with Chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 35 oz water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ oz olive oil
- 9 oz parboiled rice
- 1 oz soy sauce
- ½ oz toasted sesame oil
- 9 oz chicken breast fillet, boneless skinless, cut into long strips (1 in. wide)
- 4 oz carrots, peeled (1-2 carrots)
- 7 oz Persian cucumber, unpeeled, ends removed
- 7 oz Roma tomatoes, firm and small enough to fit whole in feeder (2 tomatoes) or halved to fit
- 3 ½ oz red onion, halved vertically (½ onion)
- 5 ½ oz baby romaine lettuce leaves, loose-leaf washed and dried (approx. 2 lettuce hearts), halved to fit feeder
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, thinly sliced
Yogurt and Cilantro Sauce
- 8 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only, divided
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 9 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 3 ½ oz mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp roasted cashews
- per 1 portion
- 3350 kJ / 800 kcal
- 27 g
- 62 g
- 47 g
- Saturated fat
- 14 g
- 7.2 g
- 899 mg
Farro Risotto with Rosemary Chicken
Peeler Roasted Carrots with Mint and Thyme
Stuffed Chicken with Peanut Pipián
Meal Replacement Shake