Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz fresh corn kernels, (approx. 1 ear)
- 4 ½ oz Granny Smith apple, halved (approx. 1 apple)
- 4 ½ oz mango, in pieces
- 4 oz red bell pepper, in pieces
- 4 oz red onion, in pieces
- 1 oz fresh jalapeño chili, halved
- ½ oz cilantro leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ oz apple cider vinegar
- 5 oz fresh tomatoes, halved
- 24 oz fresh raw small shrimp, peeled and deveined (51/60 count)
- 2 tbsp Cajun spice mix (see Tip)
- 10 ½ oz water
- 18 mini corn tortillas (approx. 4 in.), warmed
- 2 avocados, sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1443 kJ / 345 kcal
- 28 g
- 37 g
- 12 g
- 179 mg
- 10 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jumbo Shrimp with Vermicelli
Steamed Whole Fish
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Crispy Coconut Shrimp