Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
oz fresh corn kernels, (approx. 1 ear)
or 3 ½ oz canned sweet corn kernels, drained
- 4 ½ oz Granny Smith apple, halved (approx. 1 apple)
oz mango, in pieces
or 4 ½ oz fresh peaches, in pieces
oz red bell pepper, in pieces
or 4 oz roasted red peppers, in pieces
- 4 oz red onion, in pieces
- 1 oz fresh jalapeño chili, halved
- ½ oz cilantro leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ oz apple cider vinegar
- 5 oz fresh tomatoes, halved
- 24 oz fresh raw small shrimp, peeled and deveined (51/60 count)
- 2 tbsp Cajun spice mix (see Tip)
- 10 ½ oz water
mini corn tortillas (approx. 4 in.), warmed
or 18 mini flour tortillas (approx. 4 in.), warmed
- 2 avocados, sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1443 kJ / 345 kcal
- 28 g
- 37 g
- 12 g
- 10 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Thai Fish Curry
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato