Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Red Pepper Dip (Muhammara)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g red bell peppers (approx. 2 large)
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 40 g bread, torn in pieces
- 2 - 4 garlic cloves, to taste
- 80 g walnuts, shelled
- 40 g pomegranate syrup
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
tsp Aleppo pepper flakes
or 1 tsp Espelette pepper, ground
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- parsley, fresh or mint leaves, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 733.8 kJ / 174.7 kcal
- 2.6 g
- 5.2 g
- 15.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.9 g
- 2.3 g
- 158.6 mg
Warm bulgur salad with orange dressing (TM6)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Tiramisu
Roasted Red Pepper and Walnut Dip (Muhammara)
Spiced carrot salad
Piña colada sorbet
Carrot coriander soup and tikka salmon with steamed vegetables