Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Keto Cauliflower Stuffing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried sage
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- 8 oz dried bread cubes, Keto bread
- 12 oz cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 6 oz chicken sausage, cooked, halved, diced
- 4 oz cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 6 oz rainbow chard, leaves and tender stems cut into strips (2 in.)
- 4 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 8 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 4 oz carrots, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 4 oz celery, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ bunch fresh parsley leaves
- 5 - 8 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- ½ tsp salt
- 12 oz chicken stock
- per 1 portion
- 898.8 kJ / 214.8 kcal
- 8.6 g
- 15.1 g
- 13.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.1 g
- 2.4 g
- 627.8 mg
Roast Potatoes (Betty)
Root Vegetable Gratin
Lemon Caper Potato Salad
Green Goddess Salad
Steamed Corn on the Cob
Roasted Potato Salad
Roasted Vegetables with Walnut Arugula Pesto