Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 oz cauliflower florets (approx. 1 med. head)
- 8 oz fennel bulb, cut into pieces (approx. 1 med. bulb)
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces (approx. ½ med. onion)
- 2 oz carrots, cut into pieces (approx. 1 med. carrot)
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces (approx. 1 med. stalk)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 - 2 tsp ground cumin, to taste
- 10 sprigs fresh lemon thyme, leaves and tender stems
- 32 oz vegetable broth
- 3 oz kale, stems removed (approx. ½ bunch)
- 1 oz lemon juice, to taste
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 690 kJ / 165 kcal
- 6 g
- 14 g
- 11 g
- 5 g