Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 220 g lukewarm water
- 1 tsp sugar or malt powder (optional)
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g baker's flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 tsp salt
- 180 g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 - 3 plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- marshmallows, to decorate
- per 1 slice
- 941.7 kJ / 225.1 kcal
- 5.2 g
- 32.2 g
- 8.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.1 g
- 1.4 g
- 247.1 mg
Traditional crème brûlée
Party pretzel bites
Pull-apart pizza sun
Magnolia Kitchen brownies
Family burger pie
Three cheese pides
Berry and cream sponge "omelettes"
BBQ chicken pizza
Souffle pancakes with berries
Neroli Pichy's Pork belly with pickled apple and walnut salad
Spooktacular snow cones
Spring rolls with vegetable filling (Thermomix® Cutter)