Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Maple bread and butter pudding with walnut crumble
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g wholemeal bread, sliced (see Tips)
- 60 g butter, softened
- 80 g pitted prunes, cut into pieces
- 60 g walnuts
- 3 tsp Rapadura sugar (see Tips)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 500 g milk
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- natural yoghurt or custard, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portions
- 1989.5 kJ / 473.7 kcal
- 12.7 g
- 39.7 g
- 28.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.4 g
- 5.8 g
- 379.3 mg
Bread and butter pudding
1h 15 min
Whole orange cake with spiced syrup
Apple ginger cake with salted caramel sauce
1h 30 min
Lime sour cream bundt cake
Double ginger and pear cake
Jam-filled sweet potato doughnuts
Chocolate sourdough pudding
1h 30 min
Panforte ice cream bombe