Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Crunchy carrot salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ orange, zest only, no white pith
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 30 g orange juice (approx. 1 orange)
- 450 g carrots (approx. 4), peeled and cut into thirds
- 250 g green apple, cut into quarters and cores removed
- 2 celery stalks (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- 60 g walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 609 kJ / 145 kcal
- 2.4 g
- 9.5 g
- 10 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.9 g
- 5 g
- 77 mg
Fruit and nut muesli
Cream of tomato soup
Curried cauliflower salad
Fresh fennel salad
Warm beetroot dish
Spinach salad with crunchy quinoa and green goddess dressing
Chopped vegetable salad
Fennel, asparagus and camembert salad