Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spanish green lentil and chorizo soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g dried green lentils
- 600 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- ½ tsp ground smoked paprika
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 2 celery stalks, cut into pieces
- 100 g pumpkin, cut into cubes (2-3 cm)
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 chorizo sausage (approx. 250 g), cut into slices (1 cm)
- 4 slices bread, each slice cut into 3 strips
- 12 slices pancetta
- per 1 portion
- 1382.4 kJ / 329.1 kcal
- 21.2 g
- 22.1 g
- 16.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.6 g
- 6.9 g
- 2117.1 mg
Smoky chipotle beans
Spiced Moroccan lentil soup
Chickpea ratatouille (gut health)
Spiced lentil vegetable soup
Vienna sausages with split pea soup
Tomatoes stuffed with mushrooms and nuts
Semolina gnocchi with asparagus
Quinoa crumbed fish with slaw
Creamy turkey stew (TM5)