Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Protein Boosted Acai Smoothie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz frozen acai purée, unsweetened
- 1 banana, in pieces
- 6 oz cottage cheese
- 1 ½ oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1 oz protein powder, or 1 oz Homemade Protein Powder (see Tip)
- 1 oz honey
- 1 tbsp chia seeds, plus more to garnish
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds, plus more to garnish
- fresh raspberries, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1653.5 kJ / 395.2 kcal
- 24 g
- 37.6 g
- 17.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.4 g
- 6.8 g
- 391.5 mg
Acai Smoothie Bowl
Spicy Shrimp and Quinoa Bowl
Maple Oatmeal with Apples and Blueberries
Matcha Smoothie Breakfast Bowl
Fueled Up Protein Shake
Homemade Green Superfood Powder
Protein Powered Oatmeal Smoothie
Creamy Turmeric Ginger Lemonade
Spring Greens and Grapefruit Salad
Oat and Pomegranate Overnight Oats
Homemade Protein Powder