Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz lime peel, thin peel only, no pith (approx. 2 limes)
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt, divided
- 1 ¼ tsp ground black pepper, divided
- ½ oz fresh parsley, leaves and tender stems
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 oz olive oil
- 2 oz lime juice
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 24 oz firm white fish fillets (e.g. tilapia, halibut, cod)
- 6 oz red cabbage, in pieces
- 1 oz carrot, halved
- 1 jalapeño pepper, large (stem and seeds removed)
- 2 oz mayonnaise
- 2 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 oz apple cider vinegar
- 18 oz water
- 12 corn tortillas
- per 1 portion
- 1460 kJ / 349 kcal
- 27 g
- 28 g
- 15 g
- 4 g
Turkey, Bacon and Avocado Burgers
Chicken Fajita Soup
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Chimichurri Pork Tenderloin with Warm Rice Salad
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Honey Sriracha Turkey Sliders
Green Tea Salmon with Asian Slaw
Chicken and Farro Harvest Salad