Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp capers, drained
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- ½ oz olive oil
- 1 lemon, peel only, no pith
- 2 oz bread cubes
- 1 oz shallot
- ½ oz parsley, leaves only
- ½ oz fresh basil, leaves only
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 16 oz salmon, skinless and boneless, in pieces (1 in.), chilled
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- oil, to fry
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1966 kJ / 470 kcal
- 26 g
- 38 g
- 20 g
- 2 g
Maple and Mustard Salmon
Acorn Squash Gratin
Salmon with Ginger Tomato Sauce
Shrimp Creole with Carolina Rice
Lemon Caper Asparagus
Green Tea Salmon with Asian Slaw
Chicken and Spinach Salad with Bulgur Wheat
Chicken and Quinoa with Peach Salsa
Watermelon and Salmon Ceviche Stack