Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
oz baby kale
or 4 oz baby spinach
- 7 oz Gala apple, cored, quartered
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces
- 4 oz cucumber, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp green powder supplement, or 2 tbsp Homemade Green Superfood Powder (see Tip)
- 1 oz lemon flesh, skin, pith and seeds removed
- 1 - 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled, in pieces
- 2 oz ice cubes, plus extra to serve
- 12 oz alkaline water or 12 oz spring water
- per 1 portion
- 567 kJ / 135.5 kcal
- 9.1 g
- 26.6 g
- 1.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.3 g
- 5.4 g
- 142 mg
Watermelon Salad with Creamy Balsamic Dressing and Candied Nuts
Homemade Green Superfood Powder
Turkish Eggs (Çılbır)
Protein Boosted Oatmeal
Rise and Shine Juice
Tres Leches Cake (Three-Milk Cake)
Spring Greens and Grapefruit Salad