Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Summer Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple-Pear Crumble
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz long-grain white rice
- 14 oz water, plus extra to soak rice
- 2 white fish fillets, skinless (approx. 6 oz ea.)
- 1 - 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- 1 tsp salt, plus 1-2 pinches to season
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to season
- 3 oz cherry tomatoes, halved, plus 10 to place around fillets, halved
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, diced
- 1 Bosc pear, peeled, cored, diced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 oz carrots, cut into pieces (2 in.) and quartered
- 8 stalks asparagus, trimmed
- 1 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- ½ oz brown sugar
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter, diced, chilled
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 oz yellow summer squash, trimmed, diced
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 3920 kJ / 937 kcal
- 51 g
- 116 g
- 32 g
- Saturated fat
- 13 g
- 11 g
- 1911 mg