Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 34 ½ oz water, divided
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus 1 tbsp to drizzle
- 8 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 tsp salt, divided, plus extra to season
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste, plus extra to season
oz cilantro leaves
or 1 oz parsley leaves
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no white pith
- 10 oz jasmine rice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
oz asparagus, trimmed
or 12 oz broccoli florets
- 16 oz salmon fillets, wild caught Alaskan (1¼ in. thick)
- per 1 portion
- 4153.1 kJ / 992.6 kcal
- 33.9 g
- 67.3 g
- 66.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 34.2 g
- 6.3 g
- 679.6 mg
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Sous-vide Lamb Chops with Mint Sauce
Sea Bass with Miso Butter, Mashed Potatoes and Beans
Chicken Meatballs with Creamy Tomato Sauce
Meatloaf with Mushroom Sauce
Shrimp in Garlic Sauce
Greek Stuffed Chicken
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice (Metric)
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben)
Orange Herb Chicken and Rice