Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetarian Pizza (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 7 ½ oz water, room temperature
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 packet/envelope active dry yeast (2 ¼ tsp)
- 14 oz bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
Topping and Baking
- 3 ½ oz zucchini, ends removed
- 4 oz red onion, halved vertically (1 small onion)
- 3 oz white button mushrooms, whole, stem removed (5-6 mushrooms)
- 3 ½ oz yellow bell pepper, cut into 2 wedges, stem, seeds and membranes removed
- 3 ½ oz red bell pepper, cut into 2 wedges, stem, seeds and membranes removed
- 10 oz canned chopped tomatoes, drained
- 7 oz shredded mozzarella (see Tip)
- 2 - 3 pinches salt, to taste
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2496 kJ / 596 kcal
- 24 g
- 74 g
- 20 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 8.2 g
- 696 mg
Keto Stuffed Acorn Squash
Potato Gratin (TM6)
Cucumber Salad with Dill and Yogurt Dressing (TM6)
Sweet and Sour Beef Short Ribs
Avocado Tuna Salad
Warm zucchini salad with basil lemon dressing (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Loaded Potato Soup
Double Vanilla Ice Cream
Cauliflower Stuffing for Hedonists (Bill Yosses)
Focaccia with Roasted Grapes and Taleggio