Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 scallions, white parts, halved, green parts, thinly sliced, to garnish
- 1 oz ginger, peeled, in pieces
- 1 oz sesame oil, plus extra to brush
- 6 oz fresh cremini mushrooms, sliced (¼ in.)
- 1 oz soy sauce, plus extra to brush
- 48 oz vegetable broth
- 16 oz tofu, firm, sliced in planks (½ in.)
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 packages dried ramen noodles
- 3 oz carrots peeled, julienned
- sesame seeds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2192 kJ / 524 kcal
- 30 g
- 41 g
- 29 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 164 g
- 6 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)