Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fruit Platter with Lemon and Honey Dressing (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 23 oz fresh pineapple (½ pineapple), cut into wedges that fit in feeder tube (see Tip)
- 16 oz watermelon (¼-½ watermelon), cut into long pieces that fit in feeder tube (see Tip)
- 3 ½ oz blueberries
- 7 oz raspberries, halved
- 7 oz strawberries, hulled, halved
- 2 bananas, ripe but firm
- 2 tsp Meyer lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 oz honey
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- per 53 oz
- 3952.1 kJ / 944.6 kcal
- 12.7 g
- 241.9 g
- 4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.3 g
- 31.5 g
- 25.6 mg
Aji Verde Sauce
Savory Oatmeal with Sautéed Mushrooms
Cold Brew Concentrate
Golden Brown Dyed Eggs
Creamy Turmeric Ginger Lemonade
Chicken with Peppers
Jamaica Hibiscus Margarita
Tteokbokki (Korean Spicy Rice Cakes)
Ruby Red Grapefruit Paloma
Aubergine mille-feuille with yoghurt and mustard sauce
Southern Black-Eyed Peas