Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetable soup, Eggs en cocotte with spinach
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 300 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 200 g turnips, cut in pieces
- 100 g potatoes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 800 g water
- 2 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 200 g fresh baby spinach
- 40 g butter, cut in pieces
- 100 g tomatoes, diced
- 8 eggs, chilled (see tip)
- 400 g white bread, toasted, cut in strips
- per 1 portion
- 1169 kJ / 279 kcal
- 13 g
- 34 g
- 9 g
- 5.6 g
Smooth cauliflower soup
Spinach and coriander pesto (Post-natal)
Smooth fennel and carrot soup
Creamy courgette soup
Asparagus cream soup
Courgette side dish
Chicken breasts with courgette topping
Spinach potato soup with savoury egg custard
Steamed carrot and courgette tagliatelle
Cream of red pepper and ginger soup
Steamed wholemeal bread