Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin, cauliflower and romanesco soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g Parmesan cheese
- 30 g celery stalks, cut into pieces
- 50 g onion, cut into pieces
- 30 g carrot, peeled and cut into pieces (2 cm)
leaves fresh sage, washed and dried
or 1 tsp dried sage leaves
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 250 g pumpkin flesh, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 250 g cauliflower, in florets
- 250 g romanesco cauliflower, in florets
- 1000 g water
tbsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
or 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 100 g dried soup pasta, e.g. risoni pasta
- 1 pinch fine salt (optional)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 639 kJ / 153 kcal
- 5.6 g
- 17.7 g
- 6.6 g
- 4.5 g
Creamy Asparagus, Potato and Leek Soup
Turmeric cauliflower soup (Post-natal)
Smooth cauliflower soup
Danish Split Pea Soup
Spinach and Potato Soup with Savoury Egg Custard
Chinese-style drinking porridge
Potato and porcini mushroom soup
Kaiserschmarrn (sweet raisin pancake)
Spinach and tomato quiche
Beetroot potato patties with yoghurt dip