Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cheesy Zucchini Pappardelle
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 oz zucchini, washed (approx. 6 sm.)
- 4 oz Havarti cheese, cubed (½ in.)
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed (½ in.), plus extra, shaved, to garnish
- 4 oz leeks, white part only, sliced (½ in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 oz thick cut bacon, chopped in pieces (¼ in.)
- 12 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced (¼ in.)
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 25 oz water
- per 1 portion
- 1134 kJ / 271 kcal
- 16 g
- 12 g
- 19 g
- 2 g