Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork tenderloin with sauerkraut and potato purée
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g onions, cut in halves
- 100 g bacon cubes
- 500 - 600 g pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp ground sweet paprika
- 6 - 8 slices lean bacon, smoked (60-80 g)
- 500 g sauerkraut, preserved
- 1 dried bay leaf (optional)
- 3 juniper berries (optional)
- 500 g water
- 750 g potatoes, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 3 tbsp frying oil
- 140 g milk
- 40 g butter
- 2 - 3 pinches ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 2467 kJ / 590 kcal
- 47 g
- 37 g
- 25 g
- 6.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Bulgogi (Pan-fried Marinated Beef)