Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz water
- 4 ½ oz carrots, in pieces
- 2 oz celery root (celeriac), in pieces
- 2 oz celery leaves
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 24 oz chicken breast fillets, sliced (2 in. x ¾ in.)
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 5 ½ oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ oz cream
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1640 kJ / 392 kcal
- 40 g
- 12 g
- 20 g
- 160 mg
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant