Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz water
- 4 ½ oz carrots, in pieces
- 2 oz celery root (celeriac), in pieces
oz celery leaves
or 2 oz fresh parsley, leaves only
chicken stock cube
or 1 heaping tsp homemade chicken stock paste
- 24 oz chicken breast fillets, sliced (2 in. x ¾ in.)
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 5 ½ oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ oz cream
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1640 kJ / 392 kcal
- 40 g
- 12 g
- 20 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington (Ben)
Beef Wellington (Ben) Metric
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben)
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben) Metric