Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 42 oz water
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 9 oz long-grain white rice (12-16 minutes cooking time)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 oz carrots, diced
- 10 oz zucchini, diced
- 3 ½ oz frozen peas
- 6 oz tuna, canned, in oil (weight includes oil), drained and flaked
- 3 ½ oz black or green olives, pitted, whole or chopped
- ½ - 1 oz pickles (gherkins), cut into slices
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 tsp vinegar (optional)
- 7 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- per 1 portion
- 1966 kJ / 470 kcal
- 20 g
- 53 g
- 18 g
- 121 mg
- 5.4 g