Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 120 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 140 g Cheddar cheese (see tip), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 10 fresh chives, cut in lengths (3 cm)
- 250 g milk, plus extra for glazing
- per 1 piece
- 966.9 kJ / 231.1 kcal
- 6.4 g
- 25.8 g
- 11.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.8 g
- 0.9 g
- 220.1 mg
White Finger Rolls
Sticky Jamaican Ginger Cake
Lemon Drizzle Cake
Cheesy Triangle Scones
Coffee and Walnut Cake
Angela's Sticky Tea Bread
Oaty Ginger Crunch
Hot Cross Buns