Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Shredded Beef in Brown Ale
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season, to taste
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ - 1 tsp chili powder, to taste
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season, to taste
- 28 oz boneless beef chuck roast, cut into 2-3 pieces (to fit into mixing bowl)
- 4 oz yellow onion, cut into wedges (¼ in.)
- 14 ½ oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 dried red chilies
- ½ oz balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 12 oz brown ale
- 8 oz beef broth
- baguettes, sub or hoagie rolls, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1521.1 kJ / 363.6 kcal
- 47.1 g
- 17.8 g
- 10.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 3.2 g
- 1064.1 mg
Chimichurri Steak Pita Sandwich
Turmeric Basmati Rice with Currants
Chicken Fajita Soup
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Slow Cooked Beef Stroganoff
Slow Cooked White Chicken Chili
South Texas Carne Guisada
1h 20 min
Slow Cooked Potatoes (TM6)