Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cauliflower Stuffing for Hedonists (Bill Yosses)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 heads cauliflower, large, cut in florets (approx. 36 oz), divided
- 10 fresh sage leaves, plus extra to garnish
sprigs fresh marjoram, leaves only
or 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 5 oz stale bread, cubed (2 in.)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 6 oz red onions, quartered
- 4 oz celery, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 4 oz carrots, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp salt, plus extra to season, to taste
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper, plus extra to season, to taste
- 8 oz chicken livers
oz turkey broth
or 8 oz chicken broth
oz Madeira wine
or 4 oz sherry
- per 1 portion
- 573 kJ / 137 kcal
- 6 g
- 13 g
- 6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 2 g
- 566 mg
Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
Creamy Tomato Soup
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Carrot Ginger Soup
Berry Dream (TM6)
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Tuna Deviled Eggs