Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 garlic cloves
- 50 g shallots
- 10 dried chillies, soaked and cut in pieces
- 10 g fresh ginger
- 2 stalks fresh lemongrass, white part only, cut in slices
- 30 g fish curry powder
- 60 g cooking oil
- 20 g light soy sauce
- 1 stalk torch ginger flower (bunga kantan), bud only, cut in thin slices
- 500 g water
- 10 g homemade chicken stock powder
- 500 - 600 g fish tail (1 fish tail), scored
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 8 ladies' fingers
- 4 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 100 g onions, cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 1 sprig fresh curry leaves, leaves only
- 150 - 200 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- per 1 portion
- 1661 kJ / 397 kcal
- 21 g
- 18 g
- 27 g
- 3 g
Thai Steamed Fish With Lime
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Thai Style Fried Mee Hoon
Tom Yum Goong
Ayam Masak Merah (Spicy Tomato Chicken)
Sambal Petai Prawns
Nasi Kampung (Kampung-style fried rice)
Char Kway Teow