Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Braised Chicken with Mushroom
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g chicken, with skin and bone, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 60 g oyster sauce
- 30 g dark soy sauce
- 10 garlic cloves
- 20 g fresh ginger, cut in thin slices
- 30 g sesame oil, dark (roasted)
- 50 g water, plus 2 tbsp for thickening
- 20 dried shiitake mushrooms, rinsed, soaked to soften, stems removed
- 10 g cornflour (starch)
- 1 sprig spring onion, finely chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1347 kJ / 322 kcal
- 21 g
- 13 g
- 20 g
- 1 g
Fast and easy stir fried mee hoon
Oil-free honey chicken wings
Braised Yee Mee
Ginger sesame oil chicken
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Chicken, Mushroom and Chinese Sausage Rice
Chicken porridge with century egg
Ginger Sesame Oil Chicken
Dried Chilli Chicken with Potato
Chicken Porridge With Century Egg
Teochew Steamed Pomfret With Mee Hoon