Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Turkey breast roulade with apple and sage stuffing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Apple sage stuffing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 40 g butter
- 2 Granny Smith apples, core removed and cut into quarters
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 1 tbsp verjuice or white wine vinegar
- 160 g day old bread (approx. 3-4 slices) torn into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 turkey breast fillet, skinless
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 700 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2947 kJ / 702 kcal
- 95 g
- 26 g
- 23 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.1 g
- 6.2 g
- 1384.1 mg
Pineapple and orange glazed ham
Cranberry bacon stuffing
Pineapple and orange glazed ham (MEATER+®)
Brazilian cheese puffs
Chicken velouté meal
Layered chicken dinner
Melted Brie with basil and lemon pesto
Pork and chicken terrine
Crumbed cutlets with cauliflower purée (Post-natal)
Beetroot salad with raita dressing
Twice-cooked pork belly with lentils