Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Summer fruits in mulled cider syrup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g brown sugar, to taste
- 200 g water
- 3 pieces orange zest (approx. 5 x 1.5 cm), no white pith
- 60 g orange juice (approx. 1 orange)
- 2 cinnamon quills, plus extra to serve
- 6 whole cloves
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cardamom pods, crushed
- 2 star anise
- 750 g alcoholic apple cider
- 2 vanilla beans
- 2 cinnamon quills
- 30 g white balsamic vinegar
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 orange, zest only, no white pith
- 400 g strawberries, washed and hulled
- 125 g fresh raspberries
- 1 peach, flesh only, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 2 nectarines, flesh only, cut into slices (1 cm)
- per 1 jar
- 1466 kJ / 349 kcal
- 4.8 g
- 76 g
- 0.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.1 g
- 12 g
- 31 mg
Lemon or lime butter
Grilled scallops with chilli jam
Milk jellies with poached stone fruit
Traditional cocktail sauce
Fruity pear mince tarts
Ricotta fruit tart