Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g vincotto (vino cotto), plus extra to serve (see Tips)
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 50 g orange juice (see Tips)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g beetroot, peeled and cut into quarters (see Tips)
- 400 g carrot, peeled and cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 20 g pepitas, toasted
- 20 g hemp seeds (optional)
- 2 tsp linseeds (flaxseeds)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 60 g mixed baby salad leaves
- Danish feta, cut into pieces, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 693.1 kJ / 165 kcal
- 4.2 g
- 16.9 g
- 8.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.9 g
- 4.7 g
- 198.5 mg
Anti-inflammatory pineapple and turmeric smoothie
Broccoli, red capsicum and pine nut salad
Chocolate and anise fruit bark
Pear and blue cheese salad with hazelnuts (Thermomix® Cutter)
Colourful quinoa salad
Fresh fennel salad
Beetroot soup (gut health)
Crunchy carrot salad
Kale, sprouts and red cabbage salad
4h 35 min