Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz aged sharp cheddar cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- 32 oz vegetable broth
- 20 oz broccoli florets, in pieces (1 in.)
- 3 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- bread, toasted, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1284 kJ / 307 kcal
- 11 g
- 17 g
- 23 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Smoky Black Bean Soup
Ramen Noodle Soup
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Mantou Buns with Whole Butternut Squash Soup (TM5 Metric)