Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Biltmore Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz aged sharp cheddar cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- 32 oz vegetable broth
- 20 oz broccoli florets, in pieces (1 in.)
- 3 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- bread, toasted, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1284 kJ / 307 kcal
- 11 g
- 17 g
- 23 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken Noodle Soup
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Basic Soup Purée