Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Chia Burgers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g quinoa
- 220 g water
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 100 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 500 g chicken, boneless thigh or breast, diced (3 cm)
- 2 - 3 tsp chia seeds, to taste
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 - 2 Tbsp olive oil, for brushing
- 8 burger buns
- 8 cos lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1220 kJ / 292 kcal
- 26.5 g
- 34.1 g
- 5.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Sausage and Bacon Casserole