Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Parmesan Fish with Sweet Potato Mash
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 45 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 80 g sliced white bread, torn in pieces
- ½ tsp paprika
- 90 g milk
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 45 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 6 fish fillets, thick (e.g. cod, haddock, approx. 160 g each)
- 700 g water
- 750 g sweet potatoes, peeled, diced (2-3 cm)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1574 kJ / 373 kcal
- 33.7 g
- 31.8 g
- 10.2 g
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Chicken breasts pizzaiola
Chicken and Spinach Lasagne
1h 15 min
Tuna Pasta Bake
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Smoked Haddock and Cauliflower Bake
Beef and Olive Meatballs with Spaghetti
Garlic Potatoes with Caraway
Haddock and Potato Traybake with Steamed Vegetables
Stuffed peppers with rice and tomato sauce