Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Parmesan Fish with Sweet Potato Mash
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 45 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 80 g sliced white bread, torn in pieces
- ½ tsp paprika
- 90 g milk
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 45 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 6 fish fillets, thick (e.g. cod, haddock, approx. 160 g each)
- 700 g water
- 750 g sweet potatoes, peeled, diced (2-3 cm)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1574 kJ / 373 kcal
- 33.7 g
- 31.8 g
- 10.2 g
Chicken and Spinach Lasagne
Tuna Pasta Bake
Salmon and Sweet Potato Fish Cakes with Steamed Vegetables
Prawn Pasta with Rocket Pesto
Honey and Soy Cod with Rice and Vegetables
Haddock and Potato Traybake with Steamed Vegetables
Tomato and Haddock Rice
Rice with Cod, Kidney Beans and Spinach
Marathon Fettucine with Charred Tomatoes and Prawns
Pasta Salad with Cod and Tartare Sauce
Salmon and Potato Bake with Dill