Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g shallot, halved
- 4 garlic cloves
- 30 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, cut in pieces
- 30 g neutral oil (eg. vegetable oil)
- 300 g coconut milk
- 250 g water
tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
or 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 3 tsp red curry paste (see tip)
- 300 g sweet potato, peeled, cubed (3-4 cm)
- 25 g lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50 g fresh baby spinach
- 450 g white fish fillets, skinless, boneless, (e.g. cod, seabass), cut in pieces (5-6 cm)
- coriander leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- 1 lime, cut in wedges, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1207.8 kJ / 288.7 kcal
- 16.5 g
- 20.8 g
- 16.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 10 g
- 2.8 g
- 487.7 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Best Beer Battered Fish
Timatar Wali Macchi (Cod in Tomato Sauce)