Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Salmon Fishcakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g bread, torn in pieces
- 1000 g water
- 350 g floury potatoes (e.g. Maris Piper), washed, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 120 g each), ensuring all bones are removed before use
- 5 g fresh coriander leaves, washed
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp neutral oil (e.g. vegetable oil), for frying
- per 1 piece
- 669 kJ / 160 kcal
- 9 g
- 14.9 g
- 6.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.1 g
- 1.9 g
- 0.2 mg
Baby-friendly Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Yoghurt
Baby-friendly Delicious Coconut Dhal
Baby-friendly Carrot Cake Cinnamon Porridge
Baby-friendly Mixed Veggie and Cheddar Egg Muffins
Baby-friendly Veg-loaded Chilli Con Carne with Brown Rice
Baby-friendly Steamed Salmon Pesto Parcels with Basmati Rice and Green Beans
Baby-friendly Turkey and Red Pepper Bolognese
1h 25 min
Baby-friendly Beef, Mushroom and Olive Stew
Lentil, Spinach and Cauliflower Purée
Curried Pea, Potato and Broccoli Purée
Baby-friendly Mackerel Mayo Croquettes
1h 15 min
Baby-friendly Blueberry Oatmeal Fingers