Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Herb Cashew Spread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g raw cashew nuts, unsalted
- 15 g mixed fresh herbs (e.g. parsley, basil, coriander)
- 2 heaped Tbsp brewer's yeast
- 110 g water, cold, plus extra for soaking
- 15 g lemon juice
- 40 g neutral oil (e.g. sunflower oil, ground nut oil)
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ - ¾ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 - 2 Tbsp fresh chives, snipped (2 mm), to taste
- per 1 Total recipe
- 6711 kJ / 1604 kcal
- 48 g
- 50 g
- 135 g
- 8 g