Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef Burger with Melting Cheese Centre
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 slices sliced white bread (approx. 95 g)
- water, for soaking
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 130 g red onions, quartered
- 20 g sunflower oil, plus 1 tsp for frying
- 1 medium egg
- ½ Tbsp English mustard, or to taste
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g beef mince, broken in pieces
- 120 g Cheddar cheese, in 6 pieces (4 cm x 4 cm x 1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1703 kJ / 407 kcal
- 23.4 g
- 9.2 g
- 30.8 g
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Nachos with Chilli and Cheese
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken Pesto Tagliatelle
Mini Minced Beef Pies with Steamed Vegetables
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
Chicken Burger with Yoghurt Sauce
Lighter Burgers with Sweet Potato Wedges