Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 50 g roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 25 g sunflower oil
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, finely chopped (2 mm)
- 1500 g water, plus warm water for softening
- 50 g rice vermicelli
- 120 g tinned beansprouts, drained
- 8 spring roll rice paper (Ø 16 cm)
- 50 g iceberg lettuce leaves, chopped in small pieces
- 16 fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 16 fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 80 - 100 g cooked, peeled prawns
- 2 - 3 Tbsp fish sauce, to taste
- per 1 piece
- 801 kJ / 192 kcal
- 8.4 g
- 25.2 g
- 6.3 g
Millet-stuffed Cabbage Rolls with Mushroom Sauce
Chocolate Soufflé with Orange
Japanese toasted sesame salad dressing
Cashew Nut Prawn Stir-Fry
Fresh Prawn Spring Rolls
Stir-fried Prawns with Spring Onions
Vegetable Spring Rolls
2h 10 min
Falafel in square flatbread (r’gaif bread) with tahini sauce
Broad Bean Vegetarian Persian Patties (Kibbeh)