Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pollock and Spinach Lasagne
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g pollock, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 300 g chopped spinach, frozen, thawed, drained
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper
- 40 g butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 70 g plain flour
- 650 g milk
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 12 dried lasagne sheets
- 120 g mozzarella, sliced (5 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 2066 kJ / 494 kcal
- 35.7 g
- 47.3 g
- 18 g
Marvellous Mango Pudding
Orzo with Salmon and Spinach
Spinach and Parmesan Soup
Cod Soup with Crispy Bacon and Leeks
Garlic Potatoes with Caraway
Tomato and Haddock Rice
Marmitako (Spanish Tuna Stew)
Stuffed Courgettes - Zucchine farcite
Cod and Spinach Gratin with Carrot and Courgette Soup
Kingclip with Chakalaka Vegetables and Dill Butter