Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g spring onions, cut in lengths (3 cm)
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 30 g toasted sesame oil
- 150 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 130 g water, plus boiling water for soaking
- 30 g soy sauce
- 600 g chicken breasts, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 200 g fresh shiitake mushrooms, quartered
- 100 g fresh beansprouts
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 150 g rice vermicelli, dried
- per 1 portion
- 2260 kJ / 540 kcal
- 53.8 g
- 54 g
- 12.2 g
Chicken Breasts Pizzaiola
Breast of Chicken in Pizzaiola Sauce
Beef Teriyaki with Rice
1h 50 min
Oriental Pork Meatballs with Noodles
All-In-One 'Roast' Beef
Beef-Ragout with Macaroni
Thai Garlic Pork with Rice and Vegetables
Pork with Black Bean Sauce
Italian Crusted Lamb