Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g cornflour
- 500 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 350 g red peppers, cut in strips (1 cm)
- 350 g yellow peppers, cut in strips (1 cm)
- 250 g dry white wine
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1000 g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g pitted black olives
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1236 kJ / 295 kcal
- 32.4 g
- 13 g
- 12.7 g
Chicken Breasts Pizzaiola
Chicken in Yoghurt
Breast of Chicken in Pizzaiola Sauce
Pork with Spinach Lentils
Pork tenderloin with mustard sauce
Beef-Ragout with Macaroni
Asian-style Chicken, Rice and Vegetables
Greek Style Pork Stew
Chicken and Chickpea Tagine