Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Detoxifying Thai Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g red peppers, quartered
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 45 g celery stalk, cut in pieces
- 70 g red onions, quartered
- 20 g fresh baby spinach
- 20 g cashew nuts
- 10 g fresh root ginger, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 garlic clove
tsp ground turmeric
or 10 g fresh turmeric, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, cut in pieces
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 fresh kaffir lime leaf
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded, halved
- 600 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 248 kJ / 59 kcal
- 2 g
- 6.4 g
- 2.9 g
Super Quick Broccoli Salad
Cauliflower 'Couscous' Salad
Red Pepper Hummus
Creamy White Beans and Leeks
Balsamic Spelt Salad
Courgette and Carrot Loaf
Chicken, Aubergine, Spinach and Lentil Curry, Quick Flatbreads, Frozen Fruit Sorbet
Parsnip Blinis with Stilton, Walnuts and Honey
Sparkling Cucumber and Ginger Refresher